|Terms & Conditions
Guaranteed Delivery |
- Respective brand owners will be responsible for the quality of product. So, if you are dissatisfied with the product, you may lodge a complaint about it through us.
- The perishable commodities displayed on the site and the actual products delivered will be similar and may not be exact replicas as these items are hand-made and can vary. However, in all such cases the quantity specified in the order will be provided as desired.
- Bouquets and cakes as displayed here are indicative. We try to deliver closely matched designed than those displayed in the site. Original floral arrangements can vary when the flowers are not available or due to varied other reasons.
- Delivery schedule varies between same day delivery to delivery within three business days depending on the destination city. In all metropolitan cities we can deliver on the same day.
- If the delivery is not made due to any unavoidable circumstances, then we assure our customers a 100% money refund.
- In case of any complaint against the quality of product we shall redeliver the product subject to satisfaction of recipient. But all such claim should be ?raised within 48 Hours of delivery. Refund can also be made depending on nature of complaint and any decision to refund is sole prerogative of the owner of the website.
- Except the claim of 100% refund for the payment given, any other claim is objectionable until and unless they are made within the same day of delivery / non-delivery.
- If a customer wants to cancel an order, he/she has to do it at least 24 hours before the shipment or the date of delivery. In such cases, for the purpose of processing of credit card, 7% of the ordered amount will be deducted. For order modification, the customer needs to inform us 1 day in advance of the date of delivery between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The right to refuse any order is reserved by the owner of the website without showing any specific reason to do so.
- All claims are answerable under the authority of local court of Kolkata in India.
- Though we make an appointment before delivery but in case the recipient or any other representative is unavailable from the delivery location and the products to be delivered are perishable items, and then the delivery is considered to be done.
- We reserve the right to reschedule the delivery to an earlier or later date in case of floods, Heavy Rains/ Bandh / Strike or any other such reasons beyond our control.
- The cost of the products subjected to MRP restrictions are sold on our website after incorporating the charges for our service, delivery and online transaction which are not shown separately due to technical restrictions. We hope it to be understood.
- The bakeries make ready fresh Cakes by 10.30 A.M. Thus it is possible for us to deliver cakes only after that time. Under some circumstances, if our customers request us to store the cake and deliver it in the next morning, we can do it but it is advised not to do so.
- Guarantee of delivery is made by us but we do not guarantee you of a specified time. We try our best to match our delivery with your preferred time but cannot assure you of exact timing. Generally we process our orders overlooking the time specified by customers.Some Gift items like Leather Bags, Toys, Watches, Apparels etc are essentially delivered through courier and are dispatched from our end well in time. We are responsible for delay in dispatch from our warehouse and will not be responsible for delay at the logistic partners end.
- We provide FREE delivery within the cities. An extra cost of $1 to $3 is charged for delivering perishable products out of city limits or to villages. For such locations we do not keep the delivery on hold but make it on time and send you a link for paying this extra charge.
- The trademarks / logos displayed on the products sold by our website are the properties of their respective owners or companies. The drinks sold by us such as Wine and Champagne (Sparkling Wine) are Non-Alcoholic.
- We consider orders including those for Midnight, placed after 4 P.M. IST to be the orders for the next day though we try our best to deliver that order on the same day. We highly appreciate a phone call from the recipient or customer after such urgent delivery is fulfilled.
- Right of Refusal: - CheapGiftsChennai.com reserves the authority to refuse the delivery of any order without any prior information to the customers, but in such cases the entire amount will be paid back to them.
- In case for a served(processed/delivered) order against which we have not received the money, due to any reason what so ever it is, the Customer & the Recipient shall be equally liable to compensate for the sum due. In case both the Customer & the Recipient refuses to pay us, we shall take appropriate legal steps to realize the sum due. Octroi charges, if any, will be paid by the consignee as it might be applicable in the state of the recipient.
- If the customer makes a mistake in giving the complete address or providing wrong information or if the recipient is out of reach, then we would not refund any amount.
- All Rakhi orders will be delivered at the earliest irrespective of delivery date chosen.
- We are despatching all consignements as per your orders & we shall not be responsible for any clearance at respective Countries Customs Counter. It has to be done at you end.
- "By accepting our T&C, you also accept to receive all our communication matters, notification, newsletters, promotional matters etc. through various media channels". However, we confirm that we do not give any customer data to any agency outside the group.